1820 Northwest Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43212
Bradley W. Miller
Brad serves as a trusted advisor for small businesses. He is a firm believer that the most important decisions you make for your business are the people with whom you surround yourself. This includes not only business partners and employees, but also the people who provide your business with services and products. Serving small businesses is not just about documents and the law, it is about people.
Brad takes a proactive approach to our clients’ businesses by meeting regularly to see how your business is doing and advising you on the best way to reach your goals and avoid problems from occurring. Taking a proactive legal approach is also more cost effective, as it is more expensive to fix problems than it is to prevent them in the first place.
- Ohio State University, B.A., History (minor in psychology), 2003
- Capital University Law School, J.D., concentration in Dispute Resolution, Order of the Curia, 2006
- Columbus Bar Association: Solo/Small Firm Committee, Chair, 2007-2009
- Ohio State Bar Association: Young Lawyers Section Council, Member, 2008-present
- American Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Columbus, member and former officer
- Regularly volunteers with undergraduate mock trial teams at Ohio State