P.O. Box 1700
West Chester, OH 45071
Shannon M. Villalba
Shannon is a lifelong musician and artist and has several years of experience working in the entertainment industry as a graphic artist and video editor. In Orlando, Shannon was lucky to have worked for Trans Continental Records and helped build the brands for the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC and Mandy Moore. While working in Los Angeles, Shannon worked on various projects on and off set for artists such as Radiohead, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Matt Damon and the Vans Warp Tour.
Following her stint in the entertainment industry, Shannon ran a small property management company in Cincinnati before attending law school. Shannon’s varied background enables her to understand her clients’ perspective and bridge the gap between legal counselor and client.
Shannon is admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Shannon lives and works in West Chester, near Cincinnati.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Florida, 1997
- Juris Doctor, University of Dayton, with honors in Intellectual Property, 2010
- Legum Magistra L.L.M., Intellectual Property, University of Dayton, 2011
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Kappa Kappa Gamma social fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity
- St. Max Kolbe church
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor
- Pro Bono Commitment to Community
- Currently editing two articles, Digital Music Sampling and the Fair Use Defense, Modifying End User License Agreements and Intellectual Property Dispute Resolution in Virtual Worlds