70 Birch Alley
Beavercreek, Ohio, 45440
Chad E. Burton
Chad is the founding attorney of Burton Law. Prior to doing so, he worked at a large law firm focusing on business litigation. Chad continues to represent businesses and individuals in litigation. He also serves as outside general counsel to small and mid-sized businesses, including new and existing franchises.
Chad is admitted to practice law in state and federal courts, including the State of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, the District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Chad lives in Centerville with his wife, Brooke, and daughters, Ainsley and Ella.
- Miami University, B.A., political science, 2001
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- Dayton Bar Association: Leadership Development Program, Chair, 2010-Present; Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court, Barrister, 2004-Present; Board of Trustees, Member At Large, 2008-2010; Young Lawyers Division, Chair, 2006-2008
- Ohio State Bar Association: Young Lawyers Section Council, 2008-Present, Chair from 2008-2010; Council of Delegates, 2009-2011
- Ohio State Bar Foundation: Member of the Fellows Class of 2011
- American Bar Association: Law Practice Management Section, Member, 2010-Present
- Unified Health Solutions: Board of Trustees, 2007-Present (current Chair)
- Epiphany Lutheran Church: Board of Trustees, 2008-2009, January 2011-Present (current President)
- United Way of Dayton: Leadership Circle, 2009-Present
- Dayton Ballet Associate Board, Member and Vice President, 2006-2008
- Miami Valley Teen Coalition: Board of Trustees, 2005-2007
- 2011 Dayton Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award
- 2008 Ohio State Bar Foundation Community Service Award for Lawyers 40 and Under
- Recognized as a Rising Star in the Ohio Super Lawyers publication