North Carolina Living Trusts
Click to Access Questionnaire:
Living Trust Estate Planning Package for Single Person
Includes North Carolina Living Trust, Pour-Over Will, Power of Attorney, Living Wills/Health Care Power of Attorney, and HIPPA Privacy Release Form.
Living Trust Estate Planning Package for a Married Couple
Includes North Carolina Living Trust, Pour-Over Will, Power of Attorney, Living Wills/Health Care Power of Attorney, and HIPPA Privacy Release Form for both spouses.
Real Estate Transfer Property Deeds are not included in our package price. You may purchase any Deeds required by your package and we will prepare and file them with the appropriate agency.
- Purchase a Quit Claim Deed for an Unmarried Person.
- Purchase a Claim Deed for a Married Couple
To start your online Living Trust, answer a few simple questions. There are separate questionnaires included for each document included in the package. Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. You can save your answers and return at a later time. When you are ready, you may decide whether or not to purchase this legal service. You can change your answers at any time.
- Legal advice is included and we will help you to execute your Living Trust properly and advise you on correctly transferring property to the Trust.
Information About Living Trusts
Living Trusts enable you to avoid the cost of probating a will after a person dies and transfer property quickly and easily to beneficiaries. Probating a will can take any where from six months to two or three years, and and can result in much higher legal fees. With a Living Trust, you can transfer property to your beneficiaries immediately and you don’t have to go to court. It is almost a painless process. A Living Trust arrangement will also be private, rather than public, so information about who gets what is not in the public domain.
All Living Trust packages include:
- a Will in case you don’t have one that deals with property that is not transferred to the living trust (called a “pour-over” Will”);
- a Power of Attorney with a Durable Provision;
- and a Living Will with a Health Care Power of Attorney. These are the four essential estate planning documents that every individual should have. All packages include legal advice, of course.
- A HIPPA Privacy Release Form
Also included with every package:
- FREE revisions up to 30 days after purchase. Includes review, reprinting, and mailing.
- Normal processing is 4 business days.
- Your documents are available within your secure MyLegalAffairs secure web space as soon as they are completed. They can be down-loaded and printed immediately from your secure MyLegalAffairs web space.
- You have unlimited storage of the digital version of your documents within your secure MyLegalAffairs web space.