Online Legal Services
Burton Law is pleased to offer online legal services for the convenience of its clients. We offer legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed and reasonable price. We provide Ohio wills, living trusts, powers of attorney and small business legal services such as incorporation and organization of a limited liability company — all online.
Just click on one of the links below to get started:
Accessing Online Legal Services is Easy!
Here’s how it works: Our online platform gives you 24/7 real-time access to your secure client account where you can view your files, monitor updates, status changes, and charges. There are no hidden fees or costs.
At Burton Law, you have the option of having your documents done by an Attorney for you through our online system.
You’ll never have to miss work, travel to a law office, or wait for long periods of time to talk with a lawyer. Talking with a lawyer is as simple as creating an appointment online for consultations via telephone, Skype or online chat.
1-2-3 Step Procedures to Access Services!
1. Complete an Online Questionnaire
In order to create your document, all you need to do is answer a simple online questionnaire. As you answer each question, the document is automatically tailored to your individual circumstances.
Explanations of what you need to do are provided every step of the way, but if you are unsure of anything just give us a call. And don’t forget you can save your document at any time and return to it later to complete it. You just need to fill in a simple online registration form first.
2. Submit to our lawyers for review and analysis
Once you have answered all the questions in the questionnaire, you can pay for your document and submit it automatically through our system to our attorneys, who’ll make sure it’s correct and suitable for your circumstances. We’ll then be in touch via email or phone within four working days with further instructions.
3. Print and sign your document
When your document is complete, you’ll be given full instructions on how to print it and what to do next. Our secure, password-protected, online storage facility means you can access your document at any time. And, for further peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, we’ll do our utmost to correct the situation or provide you with a full refund - whichever you prefer.
It’s as easy as that! If you would like to have legal guidance when completing a document, or would like it to be done for you, please contact Burton Law via telephone, e-mail, or Skype.
Benefits of Our Online System:
- We help Ohio individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problems without spending thousands of dollars in legal fees, or resorting to non-lawyer alternatives.
- We offer Ohio legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal services that we bill either on a fixed-fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space you can purchase the legal services that we offer, and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- You can also communicate securely with your attorney online and upload documents to your secure personal space for attorney review.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice, you start by completing an online questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free.